Faculty: Johnson Krug (Chair), J. Olson (Program Coordinator)
The Master of Science (MS) degree program in Kinesiology is offered as an online program; targeting professionals interested in sports and athletic enhancement and kinesiology related fields.
The University of Mary Master of Science degree program in Kinesiology exists to develop experts in the career path they choose who will be servant leaders for their constituents.
- Comprehensive curriculum founded in specialty standards.
- Servant leadership, evidence-based practice, and internship experiences.
- Small class size.
- Student-centered learning environment.
- GRE not required.
Graduate Degree Requirements
To achieve a master’s degree, students must complete the program of study with a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
Satisfactory Academic Progress
The student must maintain a GPA of 3.0 during all semesters as a graduate student in the program. If this is not maintained, students are subject to warning or suspension as stated in the Graduate policy for Satisfactory Academic Progress found on the Academic Life: Graduate page.
Students complete the step by step application process online at www.umary.edu/apply.
- Achieve advanced levels of knowledge and skills in kinesiology and sports enhancement.
- Incorporate research methodology in kinesiology and sports enhancement.
- Develop skills in kinesiology and sports enhancement that benefit communities and society.
- Prerequisites for the Master of Science Program in Kinesiology
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training, Exercise Science, Physical Education, or related field
- Undergraduate GPA 2.75 minimum