Program Director: Caroline Kozojed
Degree Types: Bachelor of Science (default), Bachelor of Applied Science (alternative), or Bachelor of Arts (alternative)
The business management major is designed for the working adult and focuses on management principles applicable to a variety of businesses and industries. In addition to the core competencies of the University, graduates of the business management program will be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to process information to reach a logical conclusion.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Identify major concepts within the core areas of business.
- Apply decision support tools to business decision making.
- Apply ethical decision making utilizing the Benedictine values and professional standards.
- Recognize the global nature of the contemporary business environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of corporate culture and the responsibilities of the manager to support and improve that culture.
- Contribute to the development of a high performing team and collaborative environment.
There are additional academic policies which apply to all undergraduate majors within the Gary Tharaldson School of Business. Please review those policies on the GTSB Undergraduate Programs page.