Program Director: Dr. Karel Sovak
Degree Types: Bachelor of Science (default), Bachelor of Applied Science (alternative), or Bachelor of Arts (alternative)
Business Administration majors graduating from the University of Mary’s Gary Tharaldson School of Business will be enriched through a curriculum of discovery, development and application to ensure a sound knowledge of the key professional components of business. Students also gain an understanding of how to incorporate servant leadership into their everyday lives as business professionals. In addition to the core competencies of the University, graduates of the business administration program will be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to process information to reach a logical conclusion.
- Demonstrate professional business communication.
- Identify major concepts within the core areas of business.
- Apply decision support tools to business decision making.
- Apply ethical decision making utilizing the Benedictine values and professional standards.
- Recognize the global nature of the contemporary business environment.
- Engage in formulation and implementation of strategic planning initiatives.
There are additional academic policies which apply to all undergraduate majors within the Gary Tharaldson School of Business. Please review those policies on the GTSB Undergraduate Programs page.