Traditional Undergraduate Majors:
Accounting, Business Administration, Business Education, Business Management, Computer Information Systems, Financial Services and Banking, Information Technology Management, Marketing, Sport and Leisure Management
Non-Traditional/Distance Education Undergraduate Majors:
Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, Information Technology Management, and Marketing
Bachelor Degree Minors:
Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, Financial Services and Banking, Health Care Administration, Information Technology Management, Marketing, Sport and Leisure Management
Graduation Requirements for Students with a Major within the Gary Tharaldson School of Business
- All courses required for the major must have a grade of “C-” (C minus) or higher (including courses taken within and outside the University of Mary and transfer courses). Students may retake any course 300-level or above no more than 2 times (3 attempts in total) to attain a grade of “C-” (C minus) or higher.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Students must have met the general bachelor degree requirements as outlined in the appropriate release of the Catalog for that student. (See General Bachelor Degree Requirements section in the Catalog).
- Any required courses in the Gary Tharaldson School of Business majors will be accepted toward meeting the requirements for a major if taken within the past seven academic years. Any courses taken prior to the seven year period will only be accepted upon approval of the Dean or appropriate designee of the Gary Tharaldson School of Business to ensure that the program graduate has current knowledge in his or her chosen field.
- Non-traditional/distance education students in GTSB majors-with the exception of the accounting major-are not required to complete BUS 380 or the internship requirement.
ProgramsUndergraduate MajorUndergraduate MinorUndergraduate Certificate